• 43 powered or unpowered campervan sites / powered tent sites (park your car on-site)
• 14 unpowered tent sites (park your car on-site)
At the Kingston Holiday Park we offer a variation of powered and unpowered sites, all within close proximity to our park amenities and facilities. Come and park or pitch up beside the Kingston Stream, nestle next to our mature trees and take in the rural and relaxed kiwi setting. Enjoy a peaceful nights rest just 35 minutes south of busy Queenstown!
• Powered Sites: $40.00 per 2 people | $20.00 per 1 person
($15.00 per extra adult, $10.00 per extra child)
• Unpowered Sites: $38.00 per 2 people | $20.00 per 1 person
($15.00 per extra adult, $10.00 per an extra child)
Please Note: Summer / Winter rates apply.
• The Kingston Holiday Park has 13 graveled powered sites and 30 grass powered sites – please advise us when making your booking if you do not wish to occupy a gravel site (for example if you wish to pitch your tent on grass).
• Pets / Dogs – By negotiation with reservation staff only
When you check in our staff will give you a copy of the park map / information sheet and explain to you where you can park or camp, along with where our amenities and facilities are located. Reception staff can also advise where to grab some food or drinks and can also let you know some local Kingston information for your visit to the area.
When you park up your RV, campervan, bus, caravan or set up your tent site, you will see that the Kingston Holiday Park is very spacious and has an open and relaxed environment, nestled in a picturesque location looking out to beautiful mountains.
We also offer long term stay agreements for approved Bus or Caravan guests. If you are wanting to permanently leave your Bus or Caravan at the Kingston Holiday Park please email Leanne to discuss this further: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call the reception on 03 248 8501 or email email@example.com if you need to alter or cancel your booking.